Welcome to your MVC App!
Your new MVC Web App projects are ready...
- Framework.WebApp: MVC Web App project. Quick-Start MVC web app that creates, reads, updates and deletes objects using CRUD-to-SQL to the FrameworkData database.
- Framework.Models: Cross-Platform View Models project. Contains the Framework-level view models for http transport and .Serialize() built-in.
- Framework.Interop: Cross-Platform Interface project. All projects reference this project so that interfaces are enforced in all tiers, and on mobile device as well.
- Framework.DataAccess: Entity Framework (EF)/Data Access Object (DAO) project. Contains EF EDMX (database first), Data Access Objects, StoredProcedureEntity, ModelEntity, EntityReader and EntityWriter.
- Framework.Database: SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) project. Contains view/SP layer for the Framework.DataAccess to consume.
Important: Check \App_Data\AppSettings.config and \App_Data\ConnectionStrings.config for current configuration settings.
What is the Genesys Framework?
Genesys Framework is a business object reusability .NET project, quick-start w/ ready-to-run plumbing
- Eliminates plumbing time on your .NET projects
- Adds CRUD-to-SQL, CRUD-to-Services
- Self-serializes, self-validates, self-tracks
- Consumable by MVC, Web API, WPF, UWP, Xamarin