Welcome to your MVC App!
Your new MVC Web App + Reusable Framework is ready!
Step 1: Publish the Framework.Database (SSDT) project to your SQL Server by:
- Double-click Framework.Database\Publish\PublishToDev.publish.xml to bring up the Publish form
- Set your SQL connection by clicking the Edit button
- Click Publish and SSDT will publish schema, SPs, views and data to your destination database
Step 2: Set the Framework.Entity (EF) connection strings to your SQL Server by::
- Open Framework.WebApp\App_Data\ConnectionStrings.config
- Change DatabaseServer.dev.GenesysFramework.com to your SQL Server machine name
- For SQL Authentication, replace "Integrated Security=true" with "user id=USER; password=PASS;"
Step 3: Run the Framework.WebApp project!
- Right-click the Framework.WebApp project and select Set as Startup Project
- Press F5 to run
- Click the Search link at the top, enter "i" for First Name, and click Search to see records with "i"
What is the Genesys Framework?
Genesys Source Framework is a open-source, full-stack, cross-platform .NET solution that...
- Eliminates the setup time on your next .NET project
- Centralizes your business objects in one reusable solution
- Allows your objects to be consumed by MVC, Web API, WPF, UWP, iOS, Android and more!